Week 3 has been and gone. It was one busy week! On Monday (Day 16) I went to work straight from the train station, so I was wearing pretty much what I wore to Paris. By this time I obviously couldn’t wait to get the stuff off me, otherwise those pants are made for long days! Unlike Saturday’s (Day 21) black, experimental silky pair…I am so getting rid of those. For getting snacks from the shop next door it’s just alright, but I am in constant fear of ripping them, they pull at places and there is that weird flap on the front. It’s everything I don’t want my clothes to be.
Wearing the kimono dress with the military jacket on a great day out on Brick Lane yesterday, was one of those things that remind me why I’m sewing in the first place. 🙂
- Trousers: Modified Burdastyle trousers
- Top: Self-drafted/copied camisole
- Dress: Dior inspired dress
- Jumper: Thrifted for £1!!! 🙂
- Jacket: Refashioned military jacket
- Skirt: Self drafted leather skirt (unblogged)
- Jumper/top underneath: RTW jumper/bodysuit underneath
- Trousers: as above
- Top: Burdastyle shirt
- Top: Self-drafted bodysuit
- Skirt: Self-drafted pencil skirt
- Dress: The kimono dress (self drafted)
- Coat: The military jacket (refashioned)
As I am getting closer to finish Me-Made-May I started wondering what I should do with the clothes I did not pick up to wear, or those that don’t fit me quite right.
Do you give up your unworn me-mades for charity, sell them or recycle them?